- The first three months of focused efforts in convincing the local business men on the etown concept made the trick and the concept was ready for commercialization after a successful trial in a small town location in South Tamil Nadu.
- The concept has become more evident after trials in and around towns of "Kovilpatti" till June 2011
- On 18th July 2011 – We have reached 100 customer count.
- In the next 5 months i.e. on 16th Dec 2011; Etown India has got 1000 customer, till then it was operated under MSITL – Which is an Indian IT Company.
- Etown India Services Pvt. Ltd was officially launched on 15th Feb 2012.
- Currently 10+ Etown Information Centers covering 60+ Districts of south India and reached 500+ Towns.
- Launched 10000+ websites online and serving 250000+ customers with passion and quality.
- 400000+ visitors every week and 20 million visitors a year in less than 2 year of its launch.
Etown India Services Pvt. Ltd
Etown India Services Pvt. Ltd is an IT services company, which enables the online presence for small businesses. Etown also provides value addition to the customers by Domain Registrations, Website Creations, Hosting, Voice and Text bulk SMS Plans for broadcasting to their customers, POS devices for billing and inventory management and other IT needs of an Etown Customer.
Founding Directors & Board Members of Etown India Services
- Founding Member of Blu Venture Investers. Currently Chairman and CEO, ARA Inc., and chairman, powerMax Global LLC, Current and past Board Director of other privately held and publicity traded companies.Entrepreneur and Advisor for Cross-National Ventures.
- 35+ years in Technology Development and Management of technology companies including Investments in Revere Bank, Straighterline, Oculis Labs and Kanasao.
- BS - Indian Institute of Technology(IIT);MBA - The Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania.
- 15 years of technology experience as a computer science and engineering graduate.
- Founder of MSITL, US based technology solution company to provide IT services.
- Founder and managing director of MSITL india with a Team of 200+ engineers for outsourcing & technology services consulting.
- Founder of MSI Security Ltd, manufacturer of fingerprint device for internet security
- Founding member of MSITL India in 2003
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, corporate activities, legal, and management of software development projects
- 9+ years as a Process Analyst in chemical Industry in India and Kuwait
- Chemical Engineering and Business Administration, Anna University and Madras University; LLM International Law, University of Huddersfield, International Software Patent specialization
- A Founding partner of Emery and Larsen and Capital Creation. Currently investor and Chairman of Linkstorm, served as SVP, general Counsel and Head of Business Affairs for Network Solutions(sold for $20B) and Alion Science and Technology.
- Angel Investor in over 55 tech Start-ups-Early member of Active Angel Investors- An angel investor group based in the Washington, D.C. area - 2003 to present; Investor in Seraphim Capital -A UK-based venture fund investing in emerging UK technology companies-2007 to present; very actively involved in portfolio companies.
- B.A. Trinity College(CT); JD Boston Univ.School of Law(Top10%).
- Mr. Larsen is a founding member of Blu Venture Investors and current investers and Board Director of:Kulabyte, CertusNet, Kanasao, Elumen and Positron systems. Served as Co-CEO, President of Corporate Development and general Counsel of Broadwng Corporation; GC and SVP Business Development at Corvis Corporation and Founding shareholder, director and counsel of Clena Corporation
- Formery partner-in-Charge of the Cologne, Germany office of mayer Brown working on international M&A transactions.
- BA-Brigham Young University; JD-Columbia University School of Law; DAAD Fellow - German Law